Gagandeep Kang is the first Indian woman scientist to be selected as a Fellow of the Royal Society. Gagandeep Kang is a clinician scientist and a professor in the Department of Gastrointestinal Sciences at the famous Christian Medical College, Vellore. She is the current executive director of the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, which is an autonomous institution under the department of biotechnology of the science and technology ministry. Before Kang, two Indian origin women scientists – British microscopist Pratibha Gai (2016) and American microbiologist Lalita Ramakrishnan (2018) – had received the honour.
- History of Indian National FlagEvery free nation of the world has its own flag. It is a symbol of a free country. The National Flag of India was designed by Pingali Venkayyaand and adopted in its present form during the meeting of
- Maharatna Navratna and Miniratna SchemeMaharatna Scheme The Government introduced the Maharatna scheme in December 2009 with the objective to delegate enhanced powers to the Boards of identified large sizes of Navratna CPSEs to facilitate
- Ishwar Chandra VidyasagarIshwar Chandra Vidyasagar, the great scholar, academician, and reformer born on 26th September 1820 in Birsingha Village of district Midnapor (now in Paschim Medinipur), West Bengal. His father Tha
- History of Commonwealth GameHistory: Reverend Ashley Cooper was the first person to propose the idea of having a Pan-Britannic sporting contest to foster a spirit of goodwill and understanding within the British Empire. In 1928,
- Bharat Ratna AwardBharat Ratna is the highest civilian honour, given for exceptional service towards advancement of Art, Literature and Science, Sports and in recognition of Public Service of the highest order.
- Famous Lakes and Rivers in India and WorldLakes Lake Baikal (Russia) is the deepest lake in the world. One of the biggest and most ancient lakes of the world is situated nearly in the center of Asia in a huge stone bowl set 445 m above sea le
- Famous Cities and River Banks in India and WorldCityCountryRiver AdelaideAustraliaTorrens AmsterdamNetherlandsAmsel AlexandriaEgyptNile AnkaraTurkeyKazil AllahabadIndiaAt the confluence of the Ganga and Yamuna AgraIndiaYamuna AyodhyaIndiaSaryu Ahm
- Popular Names of PersonalitiesPopular Name Personality Lady with the lamp Florence Nightingale Grand Old man Dadabhai Naoroji of India Iron Duke Duke of Wellington Guru Ji M. S. Golwalkar Jonn Bull England and the English peo
- Career Scope in Print MediaPrint media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative
- National Sports Awards 2020National Sports Awards are given every year to recognize and reward excellence in sports. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award is given for the spectacular and most outstanding performance in the field